A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dexlansoprazole MR (30 mg QD and 60 mg QD) Compared to Placebo on Symptom Relief in Subjects With Symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 30 Sep 2013 Post-hoc analysis published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 08 Apr 2009 Primary endpoint 'Heartburn occurrence' has been met.
- 24 Mar 2009 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History