A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group 8-week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of chewable montelukast when initiated at the start of the school year in pediatric patients with chronic asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1100 to 1162 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2007 New trial record.