Evaluate Immuno and Safety of GSKBiologicals' HibMenCYTT vs Licensed Hib Conjugate Vaccine, Each Coadministered With Pediarix and Prevnar, in Healthy Infants. An Exploratory Control Group Will Receive Licensed Menomune at 3 to 5 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine groups C and Y conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 19 Nov 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History