An Parallel Phase II Study of Tarceva (Erlotinib) in Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB/IV) Not Pre-treated by Chemotherapy Including Dose Escalation to Toxicity in Current and Former Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Dec 2013 Control keyword 'patient comparison' is deleted because as per European clinical trials database, two treatment groups will be evaluated separately; no statistical comparison of the results in the two treatment groups is planned.
- 19 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrial.gov, NCT02013206)
- 19 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.