A Phase I-II, Multicenter, Open-Label Trial of Co-Administered CHR-2797 and Erlotinib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Tosedostat
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Apr 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2008 Status change from recruiting to discontinued, due to very poor recruitment. Information from clinicaltrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2007 New trial record.