A Phase 1/2a Open-label Study of Sequential Pralatrexate and Gemcitabine With Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid Supplementation in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoproliferative Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Folic acid; Gemcitabine; Vitamin B12 analogues
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (119) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.