A randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-range-finding, parallel-design, phase 2 trial of oral linaclotide acetate administered to patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the 18th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 20 Oct 2010 Results from a subset of patients were presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 25 Nov 2009 Results presented at GASTRO 2009 (Joint Meeting).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History