A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Titration Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety and Pharmacodynamic Profile of a GLP-1 Analogue in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Treated With a Stable Dose of Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2008 Actual study completion date reported as July 2007 by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 Results presented at ADA in June 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History