A phase 1b randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple ascending dose study to evaluate safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of the liver-selective TR-beta agonist VK2809 (MB07811) in hypercholesterolemic subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VK 2809 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Metabasis Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of effect of VK-2809 on lipoprotein-A and Apolipoprotein B presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 15 Nov 2016 According to Viking Therapeutics Media Release, results were presented in a poster presentation at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2016.
- 15 Nov 2016 Results published in the Viking Therapeutics Media Release.