A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Phase III Trial of Ofatumumab Investigating Clinical Efficacy in Adult Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Actual initiation date (January 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History