Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Iclaprim Versus Vancomycin in the Treatment of Hospital-Acquired, Ventilator-Associated, or Health-Care-Associated Pneumonia Suspected or Confirmed to be Due to Gram-Positive Pathogens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iclaprim (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arpida
- 26 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Efficacy: Clinical cure rate - comparison of the two iclaprim dosing regimens versus vancomycin) has not been met, as per results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.