A Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Efficacy of Intravenous Bonviva in the Relief of Pain After Recent Vertebral Osteoporotic Fracture in Osteoporotic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Male osteoporosis; Osteoporotic pain; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BONDIR
- Sponsors Roche
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 68 to 130 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Jan 2010 Patient numbers amended from 69 to 68 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.