A Randomized, Double Blind Study to Compare the Safety and Tolerability of Aleglitazar and Actos [pioglitazone] in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and NYHA [New York Heart Association] Class II Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, according to Roche site
- 23 Jan 2008 Updated from Roche site (DMS 23-01-08).