A Phase 2, Two-Arm, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Randomized Study of the Combination of Oral WX-671 [Wilex] Plus Capecitabine [Xeloda; Hoffman La Roche AG] vs. Capecitabine Monotherapy in First-Line Her2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upamostat (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heidelberg Pharma AG; WILEX AG
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a Heidelberg Pharma AG media release, WILEX AG changed its name to Heidelberg Pharma AG.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Apr 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2013) according to a WILEX media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History