A Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Intranasal ALN-RSV01 Administered to Adult Volunteers Experimentally Inoculated With Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Asvasiran sodium (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEMINI
- 11 May 2010 Results have been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- 28 Apr 2010 Results reported by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2007 as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History