Open-label, multicenter, observational, phase IV study to evaluate the adherence to treatment with 250mcg (8MIU) IFNB-1b [interferon-beta] (Betaseron) given subcutaneous every other day over a period of up to 12 months in patients with a first clinical demyelinating event suggestive of multiple sclerosis and patients with onset of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) within the past 12 months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 125 to 104 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.