Study to assess immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of primary vaccination with GSK Biologicals' MenACWY vaccine (GSK134612) given as 1 or 2 doses to healthy toddlers 9-12 months of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Feb 2016 Pooled 5 years antibody persistence and booster response analysis of 2 studies including this and the follow-up trial (see CTP 700229951) were published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 29 Jul 2008 Actual completion date added (Jul 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History