Evaluation of CEP-701 [lestaurtinib], an Orally Available JAK2 [Janus kinase 2] Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, as a Therapy for Patients With Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lestaurtinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2010 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.