An 8 week double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, fixed dosage study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of armodafinil treatment (150mg/day) as adjunctive therapy in adults with major depression associated with bipolar I disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 18th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 28 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from May 2007 to Jun 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History