An open label tolerability and safety study of KRX-101 (sulodexide gelcaps) for the treatment of type 2 diabetic nephropathic patients with persistent microalbuminuria in Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulodexide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to terminated on clinicaltrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2007 New trial record.