A multicentre double-blind, randomized parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy safety and tolerability of ezetimibe/simvastatin 10/40mg, atorvastatin 40mg, and rosuvastatin 10mg to Achieve an LDL-C [low-density lipoprotein-Cholesterol] Level of less than 2mmol/L in patients with established cardio vascular disease (CVD) or at 'High Risk' of Developing CVD Currently Treated With Simvastatin 40mg and With a Fasting LDL-C 2 Mmol/L
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 29 Aug 2009 Results presented at ESC Congress 2009: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2009 Primary endpoint 'Target achievement rate' has been met, according to results presented at ESC Congress 2009: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 12 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date (1 Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History