Randomized, Open Label Study Evaluating the Lipid Profile Difference and Efficacy of a Combined Therapy Including Tenofovir, Emtricitabine + Atazanavir / r or NVP in Naive HIV - 1 Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTEN
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2011 Actual patient number is 576 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History