A safety and efficacy trial of lethally irradiated allogeneic pancreatic tumor cells transfected with the GM-CSF gene in combination with adjuvant chemoradiotherapy for the treatment of adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2011 Results published in Annals of Surgery, according to a BioSante Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Jul 2007 New trial record.