Multi-center, Open-label, Prospective, Randomized, Parallel Group Study Investigating a CNI-free Regimen With Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) and Everolimus in Comparison to Standard Therapy With Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) and Cyclosporine Microemulsion in de Novo Renal Transplant Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEUS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Sep 2013 Results at 5 years follow-up presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 19 May 2013 Results of a 60-month follow-up analysis presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 07 Sep 2011 36-month follow-up results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History