A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled phase III study of the efficacy and safety of quetiapine fumarate sustained release (Seroquel SR) as mono-therapy in the treatment of adult patients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPAL
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.