Belatacept Conversion Trial in Renal Transplantation Revised Protocol 05 incorporating Protocol Amendment 08 + Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment 01 (version 4.0 dated 08-Aug-06)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 11 Sep 2013 Results at 3 years presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History