The Effect of Male Hormonal Contraceptive Regimens on Prostate Tissue In Normal Men
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride; Medroxyprogesterone; Testosterone
- Indications Alopecia; Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Prostate cancer; Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PROS-1
- 03 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Actual initiation date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History