Phase II Study in Operable Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus to Measure Response Rate and Toxicity of Preoperative Combined Modality Paclitaxel (Taxol, Bristol-Myers Squibb), Cisplatin (Platinol, Abbott Laboratories), ZD1839 (IRESSA) and Radiotherapy Followed by Postoperative ZD1839.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2008 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.