An Open-label Extension to Study AVA102670 and AVA102672, to Assess the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Rosiglitazone (Extended Release Tablets) as Adjunctive Therapy on Cognition in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REFLECT-4
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2011 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record no. CTRI2009-091-000497).