Adalimumab in early axial spondyloarthritis (without radiological sacroiliitis): placebo controlled phase over 3 months followed by a 9 months open extension phase
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2013 Results for patients whose disease flared over 5 years after treatment was stopped at week 52 presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 29 Jun 2009 Interim results presented at the 10th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.