A phase 3, multi-center, observer blind, controlled, randomized study to compare the immunogenicity and safety of the concomitant administration of a combined tetanus, reduced diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine and Chiron meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine, with either one dose of acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine, or one dose of Chiron meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine, in healthy subjects aged 11-25 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 28 Apr 2008 Interim results will be reported at PAS 2008, according to a Novartis media release.
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.