Study to Demonstrate Non-inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Hib-MenC With Priorix, Versus MenC-CRM197 Vaccine With Hiberix and Priorix in Toddlers Primed With Hib But Not MenC and to Evaluate Persistence up to 5 Years After Vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Measles; Meningococcal group C infections; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met
- 05 Nov 2009 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Oct 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History