A Phase II Evaluation of VEGF-Trap (NSC 724770, IND BB100137, NCI-Supplied Agent) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University, GOG0229F).