A Twenty-Four Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Trial of Flibanserin 50 Milligrams Daily and 100 Milligrams Daily in Premenopausal European Women With Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flibanserin (Primary)
- Indications Decreased libido
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGNOLIA; ORCHID
- Sponsors Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis from three 24-week trials presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 18 Aug 2015 According to a Sprout Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved flibanserin 100 mg (Addyi) for the treatment of acquired generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premenopausal women.
- 04 Jun 2015 According to a Sprout Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA advisory committee has recommended for approval flibanserin (ADDYI) for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in premenopausal women.