A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Two-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of AZD4877 Administered on Days 1, 2 and 3 in Adult Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) Excluding Promyelocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4877 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from Oct 2009 to Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.