A randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled study assessing the short-term effect of a dermatophagoides pteronyssinus extract, quantified in mass units, in subjects with perennial mite induced asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 15 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2007 New trial record.