A phase II study of cetuximab in combination with external beam radiation followed by consolidation chemotherapy [comprising carboplatin, paclitaxel and cetuximab] for patients with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.