Randomized phase II trial with cetuximab and cisplatin in the treatment of ER [estrogen receptor]-negative, PgR [progesterone receptor]-negative, HER2 [human epidermal receptor]-negative metastatic breast carcinoma ('Basal Like').
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALI-1
- 17 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Primary endpoint 'Clinical response rate' has not been met, as reported in a Merck Serono media release.
- 11 Oct 2010 Results have been presented at the ESMO 2010 Presidential Symposium, as reported in a Merck Serono media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History