A multicentre, open label, uncontrolled clinical trial to evaluate efficacy and safety of daptomycin for the treatment of complicated skin and skin-structure infections (cSSTI) caused by methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2007 New trial record.