A 12-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study of the Combination of ABT-335 and Rosuvastatin Compared to ABT-335 and Rosuvastatin Monotherapy in Subjects With Type IIa and IIb Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin/choline fenofibrate (Primary) ; Choline fenofibrate; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'High density lipoprotein cholesterol level' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History