A study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of gatifloxacin for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 17 Dec 2008 Investigational drug identified as moxifloxacin as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 171 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2008 Actual start date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.