Switching From Arixtra (Fondaparinux) to Angiomax (Bivalirudin) or Unfractionated Heparin in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) Without ST-segment Elevation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI): SWITCH III
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalirudin (Primary) ; Fondaparinux sodium; Heparin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SWITCH-III
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2007 New trial record.