A Parallel, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Proof of Concept Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Different Transdermal Doses of Rotigotine in Subjects With Signs and Symptoms Associated With Fibromyalgia Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schwarz Pharma AG; UCB
- 20 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.