A randomized, double-blind, cross-over, 4-period, 4 treatment, with-subject placebo-controlled study to assess the optimal renoprotective dose of aliskiren in hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients with incipient or overt nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- 22 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been extended from May 2008 to July 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History