An Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Doses of 6mg/kg Intravenous Daptomycin in Non-Infected Adult Subjects With End Stage Renal Disease on Hemodialysis or Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Bacterial endocarditis; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 30 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Jul 2007 New trial record.