Multicenter, open-label phase II study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the trifunctional bispecific antibody catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM x anti-CD3) in patients with gastric adenocarcinoma after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and intended curative resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Nov 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently' (last verified Feb 2010).
- 02 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Results from a trial in gastric cancer presented at ASCO-2011. Could be this one, but not certain.