SUPREME: A 12-week, open-label, multicenter study to compare the lipid effects of niacin ER [extended release] and simvastatin (NS) to atorvastatin in subjects with hyperlipidemia or mixed dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Niacin/simvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPREME
- 20 May 2009 Actual patient number (199) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2007 New trial record.