Open Label, Single Center Study to Evaluate Higher Doses of Daptomycin in the Treatment of Patients With Severe Necrotizing Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2007 New trial record.