A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BAY 43-9006 Given Daily in Combination With Repeated 21-Day Cycles of Dacarbazine (DTIC) Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Sep 2008 Actual end date added as 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.