Evaluation of the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biolgical's HPV vaccine 580299 when administered as a 3-dose schedule in healthy Japanese pre-adolescent and adolescent female subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 10 Jul 2007 New trial record.